Documents in a foreign language
In the case of documents in foreign languages, the applicant shall provide a sworn translation into Polish. The exception is the procedure for the rector’s scholarship. In the case of this procedure, it is allowed to submit documents in foreign languages, but the competent scholarship authority may request the applicant to submit a translation of a document in a language other than English within a specified time limit.
The rules of applying for benefit for foreigners
- The scholarship for persons with disabilities, the rector’s scholarship and the grant may be receive to a foreign student, if he or she meets the conditions necessary for granting benefits specified in the Act and the Regulations.
- A social scholarship may be granted to a foreign student under the terms of the Act and the Regulations, provided that he/she meets at least one of the following conditions:
- has been granted a permanent or long-term resident’s European Union residence permit;
- was granted a temporary residence permi
- has the refugee status granted in the Republic of Poland or enjoys temporary protection or subsidiary protection on the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- has a certificate confirming knowledge of Polish as a foreign language, at least at the C1 language proficiency level;
- has a Polish Card (Karta Polaka)
- was issued a decision confirming his Polish origin;
- is a spouse, ascendant or descendant of a citizen of the Republic of Poland, residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- has been granted a temporary residence permit or is staying in the territory of the Republic of Poland in connection with the short-term mobility of a researcher or has a national visa for the purpose of conducting research or development work.
More informations: Jesteś obcokrajowcem? Sprawdź do jakich świadczeń masz prawo!
Certificate of being granted a place in Dormitories of the University of Warsaw
Visa certificates will only be issued on Fridays. The need for a certificate must be submitted by Thursday noon in order to receive the certificate in the given week. Informing the office about the need to issue a certificate after 12:00 on Thursday means that the certificate will be issued the following week.
If you need a certificate, please contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
More informations: Wszystko co musisz wiedzieć o wnioskowaniu o miejsce w domu studenta.