Biuro ds. Pomocy Materialnej UW/Student Welfare and Support Office UW
Prosta 69 street,
Address for correspondence:
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28 street,
or submit directly to the General Office of the University of Warsaw:
(Auditorium Maximum building at the Main Campus of the University of Warsaw, room no. 2, Mon-Fri: 8.00-14.30) with a note: Biuro ds. Pomocy Materialnej.
E-mail contact: email@example.com
Change in office opening hours
From September 12, 2022, the Student Welfare and Support Office will be open for students and doctoral students only on Fridays (from 8:30 to 15:30). On other days, please contact us by phone and e-mail. Telephone numbers are available in the Team tab.
How to find us?
In the building on the Prosta 69 street there are two elevators, to get to our office you can enter either of them, however:
- Choosing the elevator on the left after entering the building – go to the 3rd floor;
- Choosing the elevator located in front of the reception desk – go up to the 4th floor and exit the staircase.
How to correctly write e-mails?
- In correspondence, always use an e-mail placed in the student domain (@student.uw.edu.pl) – this is a confirmation that the e-mail is written by you.
- In the title of the e-mail, be sure to provide information about the matter (e.g. social scholarship, request for a place in a dormitory, health insurance) – it will make it easier for us to find the person who will best take care of your case.
- Sign your name and surname and add the album number – it will make it easier to find you in the system and speed up the process of replying to the message.
- Do not write separate e-mails regarding the same topic, only reply to an already started thread – if you write a separate e-mail, it will make it difficult for us to find your case and extend the waiting time for our reply.
Office opening hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 15:30