Biuro ds. Pomocy Materialnej UW/Student Welfare and Support Office UW
Prosta 69 street,
Address for correspondence:
Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28 street,
or submit directly to the General Office of the University of Warsaw:
(Auditorium Maximum building at the Main Campus of the University of Warsaw, room no. 2, Mon-Fri: 8.00-14.30) with a note: Biuro ds. Pomocy Materialnej.
E-mail contact: email@example.com
Telephone contact: 22 55 20 783
Change in office opening hours
From September 12, 2022, the Student Welfare and Support Office will be open for students and doctoral students only on Fridays (from 8:30 to 15:30). On other days, please contact us by phone and e-mail.
How to find us?
In the building on the Prosta 69 street there are two elevators, to get to our office you can enter either of them, however:
- Choosing the elevator on the left after entering the building – go to the 3rd floor;
- Choosing the elevator located in front of the reception desk – go up to the 4th floor and exit the staircase.
How to correctly write e-mails?
- In correspondence, always use an e-mail placed in the student domain (@student.uw.edu.pl) – this is a confirmation that the e-mail is written by you.
- In the title of the e-mail, be sure to provide information about the matter (e.g. social scholarship, request for a place in a dormitory, health insurance) – it will make it easier for us to find the person who will best take care of your case.
- Sign your name and surname and add the album number – it will make it easier to find you in the system and speed up the process of replying to the message.
- Do not write separate e-mails regarding the same topic, only reply to an already started thread – if you write a separate e-mail, it will make it difficult for us to find your case and extend the waiting time for our reply.
Office opening hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 15:30